Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're listed in Kansas Cyclist [Update: and Bicycle Commuting, too]

Thanks to Randy Rasa for e-mailing me to let me know that this humble blog now appears on the Personal Web Sites page of the Kansas Cyclist website. I have found many of the links and some of the content you see here via Kansas Cyclist, so it's gratifying for this newbie blog to be included among folks who've been cycling--and blogging about it--for much longer than I have been.

Randy wrote to me, in part,
It's good to see someone from Wichita get on the bicycle commuting bandwagon. There are a few cycling bloggers in the KC area, but not so much in the rest of the state.


Randy also let me know about Map My Ride, a service at its base similar to Veloroutes but with many more features. Very kind of him.

Anyway, thanks again, Randy.

UPDATE: I wanted to draw your attention to Bicycle Commuting, month-old cycling forum devoted exclusively to various issues of concern to bike-commuters. Dan, the site's webmaster, e-mailed me to welcome my registering with them and to let me know that the site now has a bike-commuting blog directory, on which this blog is the first entry. I hope those of you with blogs that would qualify will find your way over there, register, and have your blogs listed there.

No comments: